Submitting the Thesis
- Submit a loose-leaf printed copy of your thesis to the Study Office one week before graduation at the latest. This must be the final version as it will be sent to the Library for archives
- You must simultaneously submit your written evaluation of your own thesis, a peer assessment of another thesis for which you have acted opponent to your supervisor.
- Save your thesis on Electronic library Theseus according to instructions (http://www.theseus.fi/en/ohjeet.html).
- Have your thesis bound if required for yourself and any partners in co-operation by handing it over to the student union office – KAMO.
- Provide the study secretary with the (Finnish) and English name of your thesis and the name(s) of the author(s) and provide the commissioning party with a bound copy as agreed.
All graduate theses are available for reading in digital form at http://www.theseus.fi/en/