The Study Office is the main information centre for all students. Each school has its own study office where students can sort out study-related matters. The Study Office also gives advice on planning and completing the studies.
The Admission and Student Services are available exceptionally only remotely. We highly recommend to book an appointment in advance for visiting the Study Office. The contacts are suggested to be made mainly either by email or telephone.
We highly recommend to maintain social distance and wear a face mask while visiting the Admissions and Student Services.
The following services among others are available at the Study Office:
- Study and travel discount certificates
- Transcripts of academic records
- Guidance in using the PAKKI system
- Practical matters concerning graduation and the thesis
- Guidance and information in study-related matters
Ms. Sanna Laukkanen, tel. + 358 (0)44 7101 112