Moodle is learning environment for studying and teaching in the Network. Moodle is accessed using an Internet browser (e.g. Edge, Google Chrome). The learning environment can be used regardless of where your computer is located, as long as you have an Internet connection.
You can log in to Moodle with your Kamit user id. If you come from different organization, please follow the instructions in Moodle site. When you register for a course that will require a learning environment you will need course enrolment key. You will get it from the course teacher.
Moodle learning environment log in:
1. Moodle. Go to https://devmoodle.kamit.fi . Change environment language to English from the top bar. Enter your username and password. Your username and password are the same as you use to access the University Network. Press Login.
2. When you have logged in you will be on the page where you can see all the courses that you are allowed to access, under Kajaanin ammattikorkeakoulu Course Category. By clicking on the category you will access the starter page. This page contains more detailed information on starting the course.
3. Your courses are under Business, Sports and Tourism category. If courses need enrolment key, you will receive the required key from teacher mentioned under course name.
4. If you have questions about your course, take contact to your teacher
If you have any questions concerning the virtual learning environment courses, please contact your course teacher.
If you have any questions concerning following subjects, please contact KamIT Helpdesk.
- learning environment username and passwords
- learning environment access
- learning environment technical support