After finding the place
Practical training contract
Have the trainee post approved by your practical training coordinator and ask him/her which practical contract must be used
Fill in the electronic application form in SoleMOVE and attach the signed practical training contract, CV and your Transcript of Records to the application
Fill in the electronic grant application form available on the student intranet.
The grant can be applied if the duration of your practical training is a minimum of 2 months. Provided that all documents are in order, 80 % of the grant will be paid before exchange
If you are able to get KELA aid for your studies at KAMK, please remember to tell KELA about the changes in your circumstances.
You can find more information about KAMK insurance for students here.
Visas, Residence and Work Permits
Please see KAMK Foreign Exchange Guide
Erasmus+ and OLS language test
Online language assessment, OLS, is a mandatory part of Erasmus+ exchange (a test before and after mobility, a voluntary online language course). If you are a native speaker, you do not have to take the test. You will get the test link to your KAMK e-mail.
Before you return from practical training
- Ask the employer to fill in the Feedback from Employers form
- Ask your employer to sign your weekly diary
- Ask your employer for a work or practical training certificate or alternatively a traineeship certificate form (the third section in the Erasmus+ traineeship learning agreement form), if it is an Erasmus+ practical training.
After the practical training period
- Complete a practical training report according to the instructions of your school
- Enclose your weekly diary with the report as an attachment
- Return all forms related to the practical training period and the employer’s feedback to the teacher coordinating your practical training
Payment of the remaining grant
- The remaining grant will be paid to you after you have completed / returned
- your exchange report in SoleMOVE
- your EU Survey (Erasmus+ only)
- your OLS language test (Erasmus+ only)