International Week at KAMK
Our sixth International Week for teaching and non-teaching staff will take place in Kajaani from 25 February to 1 March, 2019. Registration for the week is now open. If you wish to attend, please complete the online registration form no later than 14 December, 2018.
The week 2019 is structured around the following themes:
School of Business, Tourism and Sports,
- Bachelor students: Intercultural Communication
- Master students: Cultural and Diversity Management
School of Health
- Bachelor students: Use of Technology in Nurse Education
- Bachelor students: Creative Solutions for Aging Populations and Their Informal Caregivers
- Winter School organized by Howest, Belgium and KAMK
- Master students: Smart Solutions for Wellbeing Service Development and Management
- Joint course open only for Master students at Hochschule Neu-Ulm, Germany and KAMK
For non-teaching staff we offer a general programme to introduce KAMK's ideas and practices related to internationalization and digitalization. In addition it is possible to for you to share your best practices or project ideas and arrange informal meetings with KAMK staff members.
Participant fee, including lunches and activities organized by KAMK except for Husky Safari, is 200 euros/person. The husky costs approximately 90 euros/person. Teachers invited by KAMK do not need to pay for their participation fee in the international week. Instructions for the payment will be provided after the registration is closed.
International students from partner universities attending courses do not need to pay any participant fees.
Contact persons regarding international week are Meira Kaikkonen, tel. +358 44 7101 617, Kirsi Sievers, tel. +358 44 7101 616 and Jaana Härkönen / School of Health, tel. +358 44 7101 028, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.