School of Engineering
The School of Engineering offers incoming exchange students few project courses in English. Students will complete the courses in a small group according to instructions provided by a supervisor and they will be assessed by literature based exam, laboratory assignments or by work completed in a project. The following topics are available:
- TKAK005 Project / Laboratory Work Tool Technology (3 ECTS)
- TKVK005 Mechanical Planning Project Work (3 ECTS)
- TKVP005 Maintenance Planning Project Work (3 ECTS)
- TKVJ005 Production Leadership Project Work (3 ECTS)
- TKVV004 Virtual Production Project Work (3 ECTS)
In addition to the selection offered by the School of Engineering, students can choose courses offered by the School of Business, Business Information Technology, Game Development Studies. The links to Business studies and to Game Development studies are provided below.
Practical Training - General Information
The exchange students also have the opportunity to carry out the practical training in the laboratories of the School of Engineering. If interested, please contact the International Office of Kajaani University of Applied Sciences.