Which documents should I send with my application?

Education completed outside Finland 

Applicants, who have completed a qualification outside Finland, must download the following documents to their online application in Studyinfo.fi within the given application deadlines.

1) A copy of the final secondary school certificate or equivalent
Only final certificates awarded by national and regional bodies granting educational certificates will be accepted. Therefore, various other documents such as “Result slips”, “Testimonials”, “Statements of Results”, “Examination Results” are not considered as official certificates.

2A copy of an official Finnish, Swedish or English translation of the certificate must be provided, if the certificate is not written in one of these languages. The translation must have the translator’s signature and stamp.

The applicants graduating in summer following the application period, are requested to submit the latest transcript of records (in English). The copies of the final certificates will be submitted upon confirmation of acceptance.

Please note that documents received after the given deadline will not be accepted.


Education completed in Finland

Applicants with a Finnish qualification do not have to send copies of their certificates during the application process. The results of the matriculation examination will be received directly from the Matriculation Examination Board. Those graduating during the spring application period must complete the qualification used in the application procedure. Copies of certificates will be requested after acceptance.

The original and final degree certificates will be checked after starting the studies. The admission is conditional until the applicant’s final certificates have been checked. The UAS will withdraw admission, if the applicant has given false information.