You can apply to a Bachelor’s degree programme if you have completed:
* foreign qualification that provides eligibility for higher education studies in the country in question
* the Finnish general upper secondary school syllabus and/or the matriculation examination;
* an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma; a European Baccalaureate (EB) Diploma; Reifeprüfung (RP) Diploma;
* a Finnish vocational upper secondary qualification with a scope of 120 credit units or 180 credit points, or a comparable previous Finnish vocational qualification with a minimum scope of 80 credit units;
* a Finnish post-secondary or higher vocational level diploma;
* a Finnish vocational upper secondary qualification or a further or specialist vocational qualification as a competence-based qualification, or a comparable previous qualification
In order to prove their eligibility, applicants with a non-Finnish qualification certificate must attach a copy of the final certificate to their online application at www.studyinfo.fi. In addition, an official translations of the documents must be provided if the original document is not awarded in Finnish, Swedish or English.
Applicants are required to have good oral and written skills in English. The English language skills are tested in the entrance examination.
The applicants finishing secondary school in the summer, can apply with their temporary certificates. In this case the required documents to be downloaded on the application form are the latest transcript of records (list of courses and grades) and a statement from your current school when you will graduate. The final graduation documents (scanned copies) must be submitted to KAMK Admissions by 10 July 2020.
The admission is conditional until the original school certificates have been checked in the beginning of the studies.