There are few study places available in the following English-taught degrees:
• Bachelor of Business Administration, International Business
• Bachelor of Hospitality Management, Adventure Tourism
• Bachelor of Sports Studies, Sports and Leisure Management
The summer application is open between 2 and 31 July. Fill in the online application on http://www.studyinfo.fi by 31 July 2018, 3 pm.
You can apply to the Bachelor’s degrees if you have completed a foreign qualification that provides eligibility for higher education studies in the country in question. Please note that if the certificates are not awarded in English, the official translations are required. Submit the copies of the certificates to attachments(at)kamk.fi within the summer application period to prove your eligibility.
The entrance exams will be arranged only in Kajaani as follows:
- International Business, Adventure Tourism: 8 August at 9:00 – 15:00 in Tieto 2 building (address: Ketunpolku 2)
- Sports and Leisure Management: 9 August at 9:00 – 15:00 in Tieto 2 building (address: Ketunpolku 2)
Please arrive 30 minutes before the exam starts at the latest. Separate invitations to the entrance exams will not be sent and there is no pre-reading materials for the exams.
Please note, the applicants must be able to attend the entrance exam in Kajaani and start the studies on 28 August, 2018.
KAMK Admissions Services: admissions(a)kamk.fi