The fifth International Week for teaching and non-teaching staff will take place on 19. – 23.2.2018 in Kajaani. The week will be structured around the following themes:
• School of Health: Smart, Evidence-Based Solutions in Health Care
• School of Business: Service Design and HRM
• School of Tourism and Sports: Tourism: Sustainability on Tourism; Sports: Smart Training
• School of Information Systems: Game Jam: Serious Games
• School of Engineering: Robotics
KAMK service departments (Research & Development, Library, International Services, Student Services, Campus Services and Adult and Continuing Education AIKOPA) welcome administrative staff from our partner institutions to share their ideas and best practices related to internationalization and digitalization.
Open workshops will be held each day, for anyone interested in the topics. The topics will be announced in September.
According to tradition, the week will be organized in collaboration with KAMK’s students and it offers valuable international experience to everyone involved. The preliminary programme of the week can be found on our website.
Meira Kaikkonen, International Office Manager
Kirsi Sievers, International Affairs Planning Coordinator,
Jaana Härkönen, Lecturer, International Coordinator / School of Health