As the week will be structured around the themes below, KAMK would like to welcome lecturers to deliver a minimum of 8 hours of lectures that focus on these themes in particular:
- School of Health: Smart, Evidence-Based Solutions in Health Care
- School of Business: Service Design and HRM
- School of Tourism and Sports: Tourism: Sustainability on Tourism,
- School of Tourism and Sports: Sports: Smart Training
- School of Information Systems: Game Jam: Serious Games
- School of Engineering: Robotics
KAMK Service Departments (Research and Development, Library, International Services, Student Services, Campus Services and Adult and Continuing Education AIKOPA) welcome administrative staff from our partner institutions to share their ideas and best practices related to internationalization and digitalization. The programme will consist of a mixture of meetings/presentations and workshops.
Open workshops, 1.5 - 2 hrs in length, will be held day, for anyone interested in the topics. The topics will be announced in September.