International Week at KAMK
Our fifth International Week for teaching and non-teaching staff will take place in Kajaani from 19 to 23 February, 2018.
The week 2018 is structured around the following themes:
- School of Health: Smart, Evidence-Based Solutions in Health Care
- School of Business: Service Design and HRM
- School of Tourism and Sports: Tourism: Sustainability on Tourism
- School of Tourism and Sports: Sports: Exergaming
- School of Engineering: Robotics
- Master students: Intercultural Management
Open workshops, 1.5 - 2 hrs in length, will be held each day, for anyone interested in the topics. Please note that the International Week in the School of Health has a separate programme.
KAMK Service Departments (Research and Development, Library, International Services, Student Services, Campus Services and Adult and Continuing Education AIKOPA ) welcome administrative staff from our partner institutions to share their ideas and best practices related to internationalization and digitalization. The programme will consist of a mixture of meetings/presentations and workshops.
Contact persons regarding international week are Meira Kaikkonen, tel. +358 44 7101 617 or Kirsi Sievers, tel. +358 44 7101 616,
Contact person regarding the course Smart, Evidence-Based Solutions in Health Care is Jaana Härkönen, tel. +358 44 7101 028, E-mail: email@example.com