International Week at KAMK
Our fifth International Week for teaching and non-teaching staff will take place in Kajaani from 19 to 23 February, 2018. The registration for the week will open in September.
The week 2018 will be structured around the following themes:
- School of Health: Smart, Evidence-Based Solutions in Health Care
- School of Business: Service Design and HRM
- School of Tourism and Sports: Tourism: Sustainability on Tourism, Sports: Smart Training
- School of Information Systems: Game Jam: Serious Games
- School of Engineering: Robotics
KAMK Service Departments (Research and Development, Library, International Services, Student Services, Campus Services and Adult and Continuing Education AIKOPA ) welcome administrative staff from our partner institutions to share their ideas and best practices related to internationalization and digitalization. The programme will consist of a mixture of meetings/presentations and workshops.
Open workshops, 1.5 - 2 hrs in length, were held each day, for anyone interested in the topics. The topics will be announced in September.
The International Week in the School of Health has a separate programme.
Contact persons regarding international week are Meira Kaikkonen, tel. +358 44 7101 617 or Kirsi Sievers, tel. +358 44 7101 616,
Contact person regarding the course Smart, Evidence-Based Solutions in Health Care is Jaana Härkönen, tel. +358 44 7101 028, E-mail: email@example.com