Entry Requirements to Bachelor's Degrees
You can apply to a Bachelor’s degree programme if you have completed:
• the Finnish general upper secondary school syllabus and/or the matriculation examination;
• an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma; a European Baccalaureate (EB) Diploma; Reifeprüfung (RP) Diploma;
• a Finnish vocational upper secondary qualification with a scope of 120 credit units or 180 credit points, or a comparable previous Finnish vocational qualification with a minimum scope of 80 credit units;
• a Finnish post-secondary or higher vocational level diploma;
• a Finnish vocational upper secondary qualification or a further or specialist vocational qualifi-cation as a competence-based qualification, or a comparable previous qualification; or
• foreign qualification that provides eligibility for higher education studies in the country in question.
In order to prove their eligibility, applicants with a non-Finnish qualification certificate must submit a copy of the final certificate to the admissions office of the university of applied sciences marked as the first choice on their application form, which will then decide on each applicant’s eligibility for all UAS programmes on the application.
The applicants graduating in summer of 2018 are requested to submit the copies of their current academic record and a letter from school confirming the graduation. The copies of final certificates will be submitted upon confirmation of acceptance by 10 July 2018, 3 pm Finnish time.
The admission is conditional until the original school certificates have been checked in the beginning of the studies.
Language Skills Requirement
Applicants are required to have good oral and written skills in English. The English language skills are tested in the entrance examination.